declined business debit transactions

Lau1019ries
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a paypal business debit card for more than 10 yrs. The back-up funding is my bank account as well as my bank debit card. I occasionally have a PayPal balance, but mostly my funding debits from my bank. My bank has bounce proof checking for debit transactions, so occasionally I will use my pp card the day before I get paid and it comes out of my bank the day I get paid. Recently a mistake was made from a third party that debited my bank account with an ACH withdrawal the day before I got paid causing two NSF fees when two of my paypal debit transactions tried to clear my bank the day I got paid. This caused some type of freeze on my card and I couldn't use it even though I had money in my PayPal. Customer service told me to transfer some money from my bank account to reestablish a relationship with the bank. I did this and I was able to use my card again, but only for what was in my PayPal account. Its frustrating as I have recurring bills using my pp debit and it is denying them. I dont have time to find my PayPal each time I know a payment is coming out as they are often around the same time I get paid. Has anyone had this happen? Will it go back to normal? Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.