cleanmypc scam

Solwayman
New Community Member

I saw cleanmypc.com advertised on Facebook and the reviews were great.  I pay my funds through Paypal Visa and then never receive an email with the promised download to start the process.  I have sent 3 messages to the website with no response.  This seems like a scam and Paypal is supporting it.

Thanks

Solwayman

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Solwayman Thank you for reaching out to us. If you have trouble with a purchase, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a dispute in our Resolution Center. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute on a transaction. Working with your seller is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue. It’s easy to work with sellers in the Resolution Center and most sellers are willing to work with buyer’s to address whatever went wrong. Here's how to open a dispute: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue. What's Next? You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate your dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute to a claim, PayPal will review the case and decide the outcome. You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Center by communicating with the seller and providing additional information. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.