claim reward

Luvmy3kids
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email stating that I had a $10 reward to claim and when I clicked the claim $10 it says there was an issue but doesn't say what
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

EuropeanMapping
New Community Member

I think that's a scam

Login to Me Too

AngryGram
New Community Member

I clicked on the link and logged in and now think it's a scam. What should I do? Do these phishers now have all my cc numbers?

Login to Me Too

raccyssss
Contributor
Contributor

I got one as well from their official email <removed> which would signify that it is real. I would check the email first. If you still have access to your account and you believe it's a scam then I would advise removing your info and changing the password ASAP. I personally didn't put my info in yet, as I am not certain its real. 

Login to Me Too

Luvmy3kids
Contributor
Contributor
when u first received email containing $10 reward i couldn't claim it. Then I wrote on community help and I received another email today and it let me claim the $10 reward this time. But now I'm just waiting to see if it shows up in my account within the next couple days
Login to Me Too

dsheldon4
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved the "Claim your $10 Reward" email too and am having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

yukon651
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get this worked out?
Login to Me Too

Luvmy3kids
Contributor
Contributor
Still haven't seen the $10 reward. 24 more hours to go. This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

yukon651
Contributor
Contributor
Have you made contact with PayPal customer service?
Login to Me Too

Temp20201115a
Contributor
Contributor

It's been five days since I got the confirmation page for the $10 that said the amount would appear in my account in 24-48 hours. Still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.