cashback voucher not recived

princ515
Contributor
Contributor

hello

i'm do transaction on the date of 10th sep. 2019. the transaction id  

7HA88630JG360423T but still i'm not recived cashback voucher.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@princ515 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance.

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.