cashback not received

ajdalal76
New Community Member

i have use paypal as first time payment on yatra. As per paypal t&c cashback will be credited instantly,if you are using first time for paypal but i have not received

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajdalal76 

Your cashback is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,

1. You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
  2. You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website

In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajdalal76 

Your cashback is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,

1. You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
  2. You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website

In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.