business debit mastercard not working

rosita05
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

For some reason I couldn't perform a purchase online with my new paypal business debit. 

Could you please advice? I've already activated the card.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @rosita05,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to make a purchase with your new card. I am afraid we cannot see why it would not have gone through from here. You would be best to contact our customer service team directly so we can look into it for you. You will find our contact information by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. If you think the issue may be with the card itself you can find contact details for our debit card team on this page https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/business-debit-card.

I hope this helps. 

Rachael  

Login to Me Too

rosita05
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rachel,

If only CS worked but unfortunately paypal service is pretty awful. Already contacted them several times.

Everyone is very vague, no ones knows anything. Customer service can't even spell a phone number correctly. Apparently there is a business debit mastercard departmen[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]which doesn't work. 

I already knew paypal service/products wasn't worth but now, I now for sure. Card is binned already, problem solved !!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.