#badsurveylink

S-Jay84
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email stating if I completed survey from paypal by 10th November I'd receive £10 virtual money however when clicking on link it says it's no longer available?.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @S-Jay84,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to complete a survey to earn money. The first thing that you want to check is to make sure that the email is actually from PayPal. If the email asks you for any personal information or requires you to log in, be very cautious about where it is asking you to log in. For more information about checking for fake emails, please take a look at this article.

If the email passes that review and is determined to be a legitimate PayPal email, it is possible that the terms of the offer state that the offer is good only for a limited number of people. If you still have that email, check to see if there's a link to the terms or if they're stated directly in the email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.