Wrong size

Kyan242
Contributor
Contributor
I was communicating with someone on depop and they sent me the wrong sized trainers. I paid through goods and services. Now I’m not getting a response.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

I appreciate that you reported to us your issues about the transaction that you have. For this scenario you can file a dispute so that we can review this transaction and request a refund once the decision will be in favor in you. Once we reviewed the dispute we will send you an email for the feedback. Kindly follow the transaction  included here.

How do I get my money back for a PayPal payment?

We're sorry to hear things didn't go as planned, but we can help you get your money back for the PayPal payment you sent. First, let's figure out the best option for you to take.

If you sent a payment but it remains pending, you can cancel it on your Activities page if you see the cancel button, or it will automatically be refunded to you if it isn’t claimed within 30 days.

If you purchased something and haven't received it, it's not as described, or you feel the payment is unauthorised, you can file a case in our Resolution Centre to start the process of getting your money back.

If you paid a merchant (company) but changed your mind on a purchase and want your money back, you’ll need to contact the seller and ask them to cancel your purchase. If the payment is completed, please ask about their return policy, or request a refund. Please review the steps below on finding your merchant's contact information.

Contacting a seller

To find the seller's contact information:

1. Go to Activities.
  2. Click the transaction in your list of recent transactions.
On the 'Details' page for the transaction, you’ll see the seller’s name, email, and, if available, the seller’s customer service phone number.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.