Working Capital Stopped Accepting Applications

PTP11
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

Regrettably I've just been told by the Working Capital department that they have now stopped all applications for this service. I've had two loans and paid them both back well before the payment schedule. So it's disconcerting that having had another loan refused they are temporarily suspending loans. These have been a breath of fresh air for me and have started to help my business grow. So much so I'm ready to launch my new website with Paypal as my payment solution which seemed the natural thing to do seeing PayPal have supported me. This suspension of loans when my business couldn't be busier is frustrating. I hope they come back soon.

Thanks

Nigel

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
Are you sure this is the case? It seems odd you’d be told that when they are still advertising them as available and staff are telling people they are able to apply. If they’d suspended the service , surely they would have to say this publicly. They can’t have a service up as available on the website if they in fact are not offering it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.