Working Capital Pending?

Aphobia112
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have gotten five loans now from working capital. Everything is paid off from my last loan 10 days ago. I was applying for a new loan and for the first time I’ve ever seen the result said that my working capital was “pending.“ And then it said it would be another seven days, possibly, before I get an answer. Has anybody heard of this before? Do you know why anything would be pending? As I said, everything has been paid off for over a week and my balance of the old loan is $0.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
They don't really seem to be giving out loans atm and when they are they are alot smaller than usual. I stupidly paid off the last £900 that was left in the hopes of getting a bigger loan to buy stock. I have had 11 before and I am being denied a 12th one when my sales are the same as last year and I haven't has any account issues. I have also been waiting 5 days for someone from the finance dept to reply to my message.
Login to Me Too

Aphobia112
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder if they’re being cautious because of the coronavirus. If so, it might be a while before they give anything out. Did you get the same message? If so, how long was yours in the queue?
Login to Me Too

M3media
Contributor
Contributor
Wondering the same thing here. Albeit this our first try at a working capital loan we received the application pending message this morning. Glad to hear this is a new thing and is happening for everyone even though it sucks. And really without a legitimate reason we don’t think Covid can be a reason for denial...but what do we really know lol. Have you have gotten past pending yet?
Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
Twinkle did you ever get approved?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.