Won't get book my show cashback

Het1
New Community Member
Hey, I just make first payment with PayPal, i don't get any cashback yet, is there any promocode needed to get gashback?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Het1. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum! I will do my best to assist.

If there was a promocode needed, it would have been necessary to enter it in the merchant's website at the time checkout was completed. Also, cash back rewards take the form of a voucher that's placed in a PayPal account Wallet, and it could take some time after a transaction is completed for the voucher to appear. Money is not added to a balance when a reward is completed. Please check the Terms and Conditions for the cash back offer to see how long it might take for a voucher to appear, and please log on to your PayPal account and check your Wallet for a voucher. I'm sorry for any confusion on this point.

If there is no voucher in your Wallet, however, please review the Terms and Conditions of the offer in order to determine the possible reason for not receiving a reward. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, but an offer is not a guarantee of a reward.

If all of the specific Terms and Conditions were met, it's likely then that a limited number of rewards were available and all rewards were expended before you complete your purchase. It may also be necessary to contact the merchant and review their Terms and Conditions, if that also applies.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.