Why can't I complete any payments?

loveydoveyta1
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier today I tried to buy a game membership for 3.99 and I couldn't because the website kept saying my card had a temporary hold. So I enter the Paypal live chat to talk to an agent and he told me it was due to a security thing, to clear cache/cookies, to wait 2 days and that maybe the game just didn't accept my form of payment (a paypal cash card) Later on, I tried to order some food via doordash, I have connected my old paypal cash card before, but this time it kept telling me to try again later or use another payment. So I go to Paypal live chat again. This guy tells me he only sees I was trying to make a payment to "Treasury Account Administrator" And that the payment is NOT stopped by risk, tells me he doesn't see any stopped payment on their end and to contact the card issuer, which I can only assume is mastercard since I'm using a paypal cash card. I call the mastercard customer service line twice and each time after I entered my paypal cash card number it connected me to Chase. So I sent in a ticket on the mastercard website and now I'm waiting for a reply. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.