Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

Shawtyesquire

Correct just because E-Banking comes up it does not mean PAD has been choosen. It wil ACTUALLY say PAD if its an option.

@joshswiss wrote:

@leekleek571 wrote:
After a lot of research I've found thatthat when I log in on my phone browser and go to wallet right before my bank it says PAD I click on that a screen pops up with your bank info and in the right hand corner it says PAD is my preferred method then I went to eBay abd bout something signed in with PayPal and selected echeck and it said I had paid I'm still waiting for conformation considering I just did it a minute ago but I believe that when you get accepted and you buy something u just choose echeck but nothing comes out if your account for 14days

Don't take that for granted, or you will likely be charged immediately.. PAD gives you two weeks to pay.. 

If you are able to PAD, it will say it all over the PayPal login that pops up.. (not "e-check")

Login to Me Too

Lindseymp
Contributor
Contributor

I chose to pay with echeck and figured it was going to come out of my account 2 weeks later. Nope! That purchase came out in about two days and messed my account up. I don't know why Paypal even has the pay after delivery because I haven't found anyone who accepts it. And it says that Paypal actually covers the payment, so if there's a dispute then I have two weeks to return the items. The merchant still gets paid. So it's something that Paypal actually decides.  Its just a ruse to get people to use Paypal if you ask me! 

Login to Me Too

Babyj
Contributor
Contributor
E-check is not pay after delivery. It's literally an electronic check and will be withdrawn from your account within days, and if you don't have funds it will put your account negative. It's takes awhile for funds to clear on the sellers end even if funds have posted to your account.
Login to Me Too

Enjl
New Community Member
Yandy.com is one I'm not aware of any others
Login to Me Too

Babyj
Contributor
Contributor
Alot of online asian based stores bohoo.com, fashion nova.com, make mechic.com, zaful.com, ebay. Not going to be alot of big box name brands that will accept it.
Login to Me Too

lapf198135
Contributor
Contributor
It seems like women's lingerie is the only thing you can buy... Go to ebay and in the search window type pay after delivery
Login to Me Too

jessiesgurl
Contributor
Contributor

I called paypal and asked them about pay after delivery. She told me that not all people recieve this option and not all stores accept it. She also said it is up to the merchant if they want to accept this as a form of payment. She said ther is nothing wrong with my paypal account and the feature is activated. She told me to try to have an invoice sent then see if that option appears for your paypal payment

Login to Me Too

peolsen

I just got off the phone with PayPal Customer Service regarding Pay After Delivery.  (Today's Date is 6/5/15.)  I used PayPal twice yesterday to pay for purchases thru Zulily.  I looked at my online bank account statement about 1-hour ago and both transactions were processed thru my bank today.  PayPal Customer Service has informed me that Pay After Delivery "does not" work with Zulily . I was "totally" blindsided by this.  Since PayPal was an option for payment at checkout with Zulily "why" would I even suspect that PayPal's Pay After Delivery option was not??????  I advised PayPal's Customer Service Rep. that some type of bait and hook tactic was going on by PayPal.  Has anyone out there been able to obtain a list of online retailers that do not accept PayPal's Pay After Delivery option?  By the way, Wayfair does.

Spoiler

Login to Me Too

dragonfly29
Contributor
Contributor

I find this process a gigantic PAIN !! the same thing has happened to me purchasing items through Babies R Us, when the method of payment was chosen i used Paypal, NEVER saw the option for pay after dleivery,, HOWEVER, I went right to the paypal site to start , clicked the shop button so I assumed since I could go directly to the Babies R Us website and pay after delivery was my chosen method of payment, that my account would be charged 14 days AFTER delivery, but NO !!!!! The money was taken out of my account in 2 days, and yes i called as well and got the same info everyone else on here did ! SOMETHING is not adding up !!! 

Login to Me Too

dragonfly29
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happened to me not once but twice and it messed up my bank account as well, something is def NOT right here! I dont care HOW many emails I get trying to explain it to me from pay pal HOW the system works.. your system is flawed !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.