Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

Shaiolin22
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I was able to use it fir cal veterinarian supply once but our id probably 50 attempts on eBay no luck. Ebay is where I want to use. I even had one vendor I asked him if he would do PAD. He agreed but still no show at checkout. Which makes me think it's completely random about as likely to happen as hitting jackpot on slot machine. It will happen from time to time but it's never the payout you were hoping for?
Login to Me Too

DeeLove8972
New Community Member
Not true it works every blue 🌙! I used it for zales for s $199 purchase and torrids for like a !149 purchase or some amount like that. Everything got paid the 14days later and never seen the option of PAD ever again after that.
Login to Me Too

AALLADIN525
New Community Member

Fashion nova 

office uk - shoe store

Ebay

Login to Me Too

Shaiolin22
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your input any truck to getting the pad option on eBay ive never gotten it to work especially in 2017 I'd like to use it especially for eBay but no luck recently any suggestions are appreciated?
Login to Me Too

criego6
Contributor
Contributor
I use it and have used it on eBay for the last few years. Make sure it's on in your settings of your paypal account first. Also, doesn't work for most sellers with gift cards.
Login to Me Too

Bonnilee
New Community Member

I use photo affections app on google play store and they do the paypal PAD

Login to Me Too

criego6
Contributor
Contributor
I use it all of the time. For years! It does work. It is not an agreement between you and paypal (technically) It's between you and whatever company. I do wish they supplied a list. I use it most with EBAY and ETSY and although it works with most eBay and etsy, it doesn't work with all sellers. But no matter what...before you submit to purchase it will say pay after delivery.
Login to Me Too

Facts-guy
New Community Member
Uber taxis accept pay after delivery. They don't tell you this is happening but the payment will just say complete and that it was paid with your bank account. I've used it at a number of places in store also you can pay via the PayPal app and you get the goods there and then but still only pay 14 days later. It's awesome can go shopping 2 weeks away from payday
Login to Me Too

Jannie324
Contributor
Contributor

Petco does. I had $114 worth of dog food delivered today!

Login to Me Too

djwahlst
New Community Member

Actually, that is incorrect. I have used pay after delivery (GOG.com), but not very many retailers use them.

@lapf198135 wrote:
PayPal doesn't pay for anything I did a test I linked one of my bank accounts that only has $100 bucks in it it's qualified for PAD the features turned on all purchases are all instantly denied and that was for items that cost less than $10 so this is just a program that doesn't work.... Use common sense it's been out for years now from doing a little research but out of millions of people who use paypal daily no one can tell you a single qualifying store or these supposed qualifying items that range from $10,000 or less item they purchased from it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.