Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

justdrea
New Community Member
I used it at munchkin.com and upspring.com
Login to Me Too

Jennibop1
Contributor
Contributor
2 sores in the US I know accept it is Aldo and Zara. Mores stores in the U.K. Accept it. I actually thought it was a way to pay all invoices through PayPal but it is not. If PAD option is not given specifically it comes off your debit/credit card or bank account.
Login to Me Too

Brinaphil86
New Community Member
I have used this service several times. The only thing is you have to wait until you put the items in your checkout cart, then proceed to PayPal before you will know if the purchase is eligible.
Login to Me Too

serenalyn

I used it when I paid for my sons Halloween costume at Party City!  I have it set as my main option for payment.  So when a retailer is setup for it, it will say it at checkout.

It is very frustrating now just knowing where to shop!!!

Login to Me Too

LaurenLee2502
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to figure out how to use the pay after delivery. Is there an option to choose it? Is there something specific you have to click on? Card? Or PayPal?? How does it work, and are there any actual stores that accept it? Looked on eBay and ended up with a card purchase I didn't want, and an item committed to payment because of not being able to find any straight answers.
Login to Me Too

Marglynn
New Community Member
For some reasons there is a very limited amount of stores that are using it now. Or maybe it's something wrong with my account.
Login to Me Too

Missdescade
Contributor
Contributor
Not all ebay sellers accepts pad. And you will only know when you're checking out. If it DOES NOT say pay after delivery as a payment option then that seller does not accept it.
Login to Me Too

mzdrama
New Community Member

I recently used the PAD with an online company calle lightinthebox and I purchased my item on 12/5 item will be delivered this friday and i will be charged on 12/19 paypal pays the merchant and then you pay paypal this was the first time i ever saw the option come up. not sure of any other companies but hope this helps

@lapf198135 wrote:
PayPal doesn't pay for anything I did a test I linked one of my bank accounts that only has $100 bucks in it it's qualified for PAD the features turned on all purchases are all instantly denied and that was for items that cost less than $10 so this is just a program that doesn't work.... Use common sense it's been out for years now from doing a little research but out of millions of people who use paypal daily no one can tell you a single qualifying store or these supposed qualifying items that range from $10,000 or less item they purchased from it

Login to Me Too

PJSenter
Contributor
Contributor

I used it at Proozy. com today and have used it many times on Fieldsupply.com.  Of course, most everything on ebay gives me the option.

Login to Me Too

Shaiolin22
Contributor
Contributor
I see some posters saying that virtually every vendor on ebay offers PAD but i cant find one i have it activated and attempted to checkout with like 10 vendors the last few days and no luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.