Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The PAD payment option is only available for eligible purchases under $10,000.00 and is not available to all buyers. In order to use PAD, qualifying buyers must have a valid checking or other qualifying account at a bank which is linked to their PayPal Account and identified as their primary bank account from which funding transfers may be withdrawn; if there is no valid linked bank account then PAD will not be available, even if the qualifying buyer has used PAD before.

Login to Me Too

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for you reply 🙂 my bank account is linked to my paypal account and is also set as my primary bank account. I just can't find anywhere else that accepts the pay after delivery option other than matalan and was wondering if anyone could tell me where else it might br available to use in the U.K?
Login to Me Too

Christine76
Contributor
Contributor
According to atonal, when you check out, make sure you choose the payment after received item. Then the payment is removed within 14 days.
Login to Me Too

DoggyMum
Contributor
Contributor

i

I have the same problem. I got acepted for pay after delivery and it 's shown im my account as well. Is any1 here who can tell us what online retailer accept this payment methode pls? Hope to hear soon from some1 pls

Thanks

Login to Me Too

RUSTCLEAR

Pine cone point on Etsy accepts PAD

Login to Me Too

malibu33
Contributor
Contributor
Etsy doesn't accept PAD, I just tried. Grrr and can not find ANYONE online or on eBay that accepts it.
Login to Me Too

honeyn
Contributor
Contributor
mango,zara,ebay,footlocker,lulus,carter
Login to Me Too

me44
New Community Member

The point is, no retailer accepts it. The system goes like this: You buy a product, paypal pays from their pocket. so the product has been paid for. After 14days and you have no complaints, paypal takes the money they spent from your account. If there is a dispute and the money is refunded before 14days, the money is sent back to paypal because you used paypal and no money is taken from you. Period.

The companies dont know about the relationship you have with paypal. i hope i explained it well.

Login to Me Too

MrEstrella
Contributor
Contributor
O.k. now I get it finally HA!! So as long as I have pay after delivery and it's up and running it doesn't matter as long as whatever company accepts it I can purchase the item. Now the company I'm buying from receives the funds and the rest is between myself and PayPal in the next 14 days. Did I get that correct.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.