88 REPLIES 88

Pixeldust
Contributor
Contributor

It's back finally and all is well.

Login to Me Too

Kindax
New Community Member

So I tried everything in this thread, and still no Goals area.
Not fixed at all!

Login to Me Too

Slick78
Contributor
Contributor

It has to be a bug. I have been back and forth with  PayPal support staff and have not been able to resolve.  Extremely frustrating. I still do not have goals....either 

Login to Me Too

MrLee85
New Community Member

Once mine expired...i cant create new ones??? why????? Need it.

Login to Me Too

Cwiningear
Contributor
Contributor

Same Here - I keep getting the same responses from them - and I have tried EVERYTHING.  I can click on the the top link above that someone posted, and it will act like it's setting up a new goal for me, and then it says "something went wrong" and won't create it.

This is getting extremely frustrating - and I feel like Paypal is NOT helping us at all. 

Login to Me Too

Virtue37
Contributor
Contributor

Today date June 5 2021

my saving goal is not located in the feed section? I understand this post was made in 2018 and go to resolve, hence it’s been been 3 years. Before I begin running though the steps for I struggle with comprehension miss read the directions, does the resolve solution still works for 2021? 

Login to Me Too

Jnickason
Contributor
Contributor
Im looking for it as well.. But I just thought about the email I got from Paypal a couple weeks ago with the account changes coming in June. It mentioned goals. But I dont remember what it said. Ill try to see if I can find it
Login to Me Too

Jnickason
Contributor
Contributor
GOALS are no longer available wasnt suppose to go into effect until the 9th but o well I guess lol.... Sucks I was a user of the goals.. Definitely like that all my momey wasnt in the balance section. But now its all one deal.. I like it so if debit card was loss or stolen no one would have access to all the funds.. But now I cant say that anymore
Login to Me Too

Virtue37
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder where PayPal put the money? Didn’t have a lot but I’m curious?
Login to Me Too

Jnickason
Contributor
Contributor
I think mine was added to my balance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.