Where can I change PayPal default delivery value? It is currently set to default to zero !!

ActivelyArty
Contributor
Contributor

How do I change the Default Delivery method amount to  be the amount shown in my basket at checkout from my website?

I've set up Woo Commerce on my website and  the basket totals are correctly showing the delivery charge of £3.95 and adding it to the total
Eg products £14.95  plus 3.95 flat rate shipping. Total of basket is then £18.90.

Go to checkout with PayPal

Total at the top right of the shows all the correct details as above
i.e system wants to charge the customer £18.90

The client enters their billing address and delivery address info
Enters credit card info
scrolls down and before then can confirm payment  the PayPal button form them has a section it refers to as Delivery method. 

If the customer clicks this at the moment they see Default = 0.00 and only £14.95 is taken not 18.90  they had agreed to pay as clicking in the field  removes the postage charge from the basket. And it cannot be re-added at this point in the process !!!!

Luckily a customer ( whom I happen to know)  spotted this had happened yesterday on a and sent me the postage separately as you will be able to see on my account

This will cause me huge issues with customers and trying to keep track of the postage and asking them for supplementary payments.

Please anybody tell me the steps on how to fix this?
I have looked all day and cant the answer. 
I have online market sales events and showcase events starting from this Saturday 24 Oct so need an urgent solution ~
TIA

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

frisbeerob

I have the EXACT same issue. Why has there not been any reply to this thread? It was posted almost 3 months ago. C'mon Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.