When printing a shipping label, it prints a receipt, wasting a half-page of the shipping label.

earthangel57
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Whenever I try to print a shipping label through PayPal, it always prints a receipt, which is not needed, and wastes half the page of the 2-up shipping label. Is there any way to change it, so that it doesn't do that, and prints ONLY the actual shipping label? At this rate, I'm using double the amount of labels than I would, normally, due to printing these receipts that I don't need.

Thanks in advance,

Marilyn  🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@earthangel57 

Yes. If you have business account go to: Account Settings (gear icon) > Shipping > Shipping preferences > Update > Shipping carrier > USPS > Change Printer Type > Uncheck Print Receipt > Save

There's no way to turn it off with personal accounts currently.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@earthangel57 

Yes. If you have business account go to: Account Settings (gear icon) > Shipping > Shipping preferences > Update > Shipping carrier > USPS > Change Printer Type > Uncheck Print Receipt > Save

There's no way to turn it off with personal accounts currently.

Login to Me Too

earthangel57
Contributor
Contributor

Ohh, thank you so much, that was exactly what I needed! Those shipping labels can be pretty expensive, and wasting a half-page every time I wanted to print a label was not ideal. So, thanks again, you were VERY helpful!  🙂

Cheers,

Marilyn  🙂

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@earthangel57 

Now they've gotten rid of the postage receipt part when printing shipping label through the personal accounts with no option to turn it off or on! Grrrrrrr! Like me, I want to print it out. 😞

Login to Me Too

ChaChaBlue
Contributor
Contributor

Suddenly, just the other day, the receipts stopped printing. I keep those receipts in my files to keep a record of all my sold items. Now that part of the mailing receipt is blank. I have a personal account. Is there any way for me to get those receipts back? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

bilobo
Contributor
Contributor

I want the receipt to print, but it no longer prints.  I have a personal account, not a business account.  Is there a way to get the receipt to print again?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.