When dealing with sellers outside of US.

Bluebuck746
Contributor
Contributor
From the time I filed a claim, I have been contacted by the seller and I received my item about 5 days later. My suggestion for improvement is to have seller ship to US utilizing a US carrier. (Fast Freight) does little to notify the buyer, that the purchase was in their possession and providing tracking information. From what I have experienced, the tracking label satisfies PayPal’s requirement for the shipper to notify buyer within 72hrs of purchase, the item has shipped. However that does not guarantee the item was picked up by carrier and in fact, may not have shipped on that date. I have attempted to contact the seller for shipping information a week after being told it had shipped. The tracking number follow up, says the tracking number is no good and the seller has not released the purchase. What can be done with this problem. Please provide an answer on how this matter will be addressed !
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.