When PayPal turns their backs on you, what are the alternatives?

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account limitation is causing my to keep my online store closed. I thought that resolution would be quick but now I see that it's indefinite.  Make no mistake, the fact that this problem isn't resolved is because PayPal's security team refuses to send me a set of detailed instructions that they keep referring to in their emails, while their customer service reps have no clue how I should proceed based on the emails I've received.  Simply put, nobody, not one person, is doing the job they're supposed to be doing for anything that relates to my account issue.

Because they insist on keeping my online shop closed, I have to make plans and efforts to reopen with another payment service provider, at least temporarily, while I work on my issues here.  I can't put such a major part of my life on hold because PayPal is so tremendously hurtful to their customers.

Does anyone know if Google Pay or Apple Pay can be integrated into a WooCommerce site and work with debit and credit cards?  Are they any good?  PayPal, you can't knock people for wanting to use other services if you insist on not providing yours, so I hope that this is a fair question for the Community.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.