What is the difference and benefits of each account?

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

What is the main difference in PP CashBack, other than the 2% cashback, and the PP Credit Card. An agent said they are both essentially credit cards. So I sent money to a relative using the Credit Card. Would I have gotten cashback if I'd used that PP Cashback Card for a "send money" option?

How can I get rid of an eternally hanging "Pending" that has been hanging there for months? It's a defunct transaction. 

Thanks much for any knowledge on this!  😎  Jack

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jackdashack,

That's a great question! Here's a PayPal page that breaks down the main benefits and differences between each debit card and credit product: PayPal Cards

In regard to the pending order / authorization, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to assist further. If it's been pending for longer than 30 days, they should be able to help cancel it for you. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jackdashack,

That's a great question! Here's a PayPal page that breaks down the main benefits and differences between each debit card and credit product: PayPal Cards

In regard to the pending order / authorization, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to assist further. If it's been pending for longer than 30 days, they should be able to help cancel it for you. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.