What is going on with PayPal Customer Service? Give my number they never call back! 3x

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

I am so put out with Paypal. They have reached their goal I'm sure of just about shutting out ever needing to let a person speak. The issue I was trying to resolve was partially resolved (johnson rigged) on the Synchrony end. My Wallet was showing nothing on Synchrony's end. I could not make a payment with my already verified cards in Paypal Wallet.

Virtual Agents didn't have an answer. My problem was not listed. How can every problem be listed or responded to by a virtual agent? The Virtual Agent said they had no answer better CALL !!!???!!!  Call? So I can leave my name and number 3x again an never get the call returned? Wasted hours hanging around. I left 3 messages in some message area over a couple of weeks. I never received an answer or received a response but I see at the bottom THIS MESSAGE IS CLOSE !!   CLOSED??  I never received a reason why I was not getting my call backs. It's just so darned frustrating. This company has gotten too big for it's britches. They can't keep up so they've tried going virtual with everything. I wonder how I'll contact them with any issues in the future. Call and wait between 30 minutes to an hour. OR, leave my number and they'll call back which hasn't worked.  smh

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

There is a possibility, I'm not going to spend time on it now or at all, but it may be that using PP Credit that Synchrony wan'ts to verify your payment types too. Despite what Paypal has verified on the accounts you use to pay for purchases. So they wanted to go thru that inane put money in your account to verify. I said OK. What choice. However in that area I found a link that said Verify Instantly !! This is what I want. So I did, they have me sign into that bank that hold or owns my card, verified and instantly the card at my bank became a verified pay option on Synchrony's end. Case solved I guess, by tripping over it not anyone knowing how to instant verify. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.