Voiding shipping label after 48 hours mark

DHarris1
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $23 to ship something to a friend in Norway (I used the PayPal Shipping system) but a family emergency came up and I couldn't get the label printed because I missed the 24 hour print period AND I can't void it either because I realized this about 6 hours after the 48 hour void period finished. 

I messaged PayPal, they told me they can't do anything, I went to USPS, and they tell me to talk to Paypal?? Am I seriously out of $23 despite never even getting to ship the label I paid for? What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DHarris1 

Yes, seriously, you are out of the $23 dollars in terms of USPS and PayPal. If you paid with credit card, maybe you'll have luck disputing it with them instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DHarris1 

Yes, seriously, you are out of the $23 dollars in terms of USPS and PayPal. If you paid with credit card, maybe you'll have luck disputing it with them instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DHarris1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, I found the shipping label page saved in my web browser history so I managed to print it eventually.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.