Verify Business Debit Card with Apple Pay

rgeiger97
Contributor
Contributor

I added my PayPal Business Debit Card to Apple Pay and it needs verified. I called the number given but it is absolutely no help, with no category for verifying Apple Pay. I waited until I spoke with an actual representative and she could only tell me how to add my personal debit card to my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Since you're dealing with an Apple product, this may be helpful.

Login to Me Too

rgeiger97
Contributor
Contributor

I know how to add the card to Apple Pay, my problem is verifying it with PayPal to be able to be used with Apple Pay. Thanks for the idea though.

Login to Me Too

Aaron837
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like ApplePay support has been suspended. I am no longer able to add my card after receiving a new one... The Bancorp Bank is a supported institution but they may no longer support the PayPal card in the same way Citibank doesn’t support their Visa retail cards like Bestbuy. Anyone having the same issue or contacted The Bancorp Bank?
Login to Me Too

EddiePotatoes
Contributor
Contributor

Same. I had to receive a new card after someone stole my information. Tried adding the new card onto my Apple Pay, but was unable to. It was on there last week, but now I can’t add it. Really frustrating to say the least. Adds salt in the wound, for sure. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.