Verification/personal pp acct "verify" upload pic ID/docs

suevinee
Contributor
Contributor
Downloading apps/Playing games online...suddenly constantly had been receiving excessive harassment phone calls so...harmless I thought for non other than privacy reasons perhaps would be wise creating username&game in app email/phone for gaming *game app offered opportunity to redeem legit earned points via playing a game app for a $15 pp *so one time is 1 and only time-created pp acct pp sent me text/email and whatnot so verified the game phone/email address w/pp (all seemed well) *then redeemed my game points for pp $15 *couple days later received an email from pp "you've received money" ($15) *So claimed the money ($15) *my demise is TO THIS VERY DATE... the pp balance remains $15 unusable (to make matter worse my redemption is nonrefundable back to game app for other gift card) Plz what to do? Due to pp doccument requirement is it impossible to access my $15 pp balance unless upload docs? Uggg!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.