Unemployment and direct deposit

Shllykk
Contributor
Contributor
I set up direct deposit for my PUA unemployment. The website says they sent my money to my pay pal account 3 days ago and i dont have anything pending or anything has anyone experienced this? If so how long did it take til you got your deposit was there any issues? Its always a little back pay to!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

CindeeRV
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any update to your payment? Have you received it? I’m in the same boat so I just want to know what to expect.
Login to Me Too

jaispeed2017
Contributor
Contributor

i got my unemployment but then they put my account to limited.

they even had the nerve to ask me where the direct deposit came from

on top of that i was selling a ninja foodi and was going to ship it yesterday ( i had until yesterday to ship it) and they asked me about that so i refunded the buyer and cancelled the sale.  it's still limited.  then they ask me about an account i hadn't used in over 3 years about a 6 cents transfer to my bank account.  this company is ridiculous. i have 4,000$ in my account that i can't even access.

and you can't even call anyone.  the texting is a joke.

Login to Me Too

abrilk1975
Contributor
Contributor

Pua paid my retroactive over 2000 a week ago and nothing. My weekly benefit was paid a day later and I got that no problem and I just got my weekly payment a half hour ago. None of my direct deposit information was changed. Maybe they are holding the bigger payments to collect interest. I talked to unemployment everything good on their end.

Login to Me Too

Youronlyone
New Community Member
Mine is doing the same thing. How long before u got ur deposit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.