Unable to redeem cash back rewards

Fahad9979
Contributor
Contributor
I have the PayPal MasterCard with 2% cash back and have earned around $140. Though I’ve successfully been able to redeem the rewards in the past, for the last 4 months now, when I try to redeem the reward, it just disappears. If I call PayPal they say they know of the issue, and reset it, it appears again, but still the same problem when I try to redeem. MasterCard/synchrony bank are adamant that they have the money ready to transfer, and it is being blocked on PayPal’s end somehow. PayPal support says this is a credit card issue and they cannot help. Any ideas? It’s been months repeating this cycle and it’s pretty frustrating. The only thing I can think of is there was a charge that I disputed around the time this started and they restricted my account while they investigated and I had to re-certify my identity. I did all of that, and they’ve confirmed that the investigation is over, they’ve verified, and unrestricted my account.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.