Unable to access rewards points for PayPal Mastercard - 2% Cashback

JakeMasa
New Community Member

Since the day I opened my account a messages that says "Rewards information is not available at this time. Please try again later." shows up in the place where I can access my rewards. I currently have 13,734 points and I am unable to redeem them.

I have:
-Called the customer service 3 times

-Have had 2 IT service requests

-Spoken over chat 5 separate times

I feel lost as to what I should do next. I would like the money that I was promised and what I agreed upon but every time I speak to anyone over the phone or online they tell me that they are unable to do anything more and they keep having me wait up to 2 billing cycles to change anything. PayPal has not helped me and I am not sure if there is another number that I can contact.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

rslaughter
New Community Member

My rewards are still not transferring over to my paypal account upon redemption. This has happened for 3 consecutive billing cycles. As of the morning of 11/25/20 I had a rewards balance $175.24. When I attempted to redeem the entire balance, I received an error message of "rewards cannot be redeemed at this time." Upon logging out, and logging back in, my rewards balance displayed a value of $0.00 However, my PayPal balance does not reflect the $175.24

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.