Type paypal account

jstan
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold small amounts of my property on ebay using PP on and off for more than 15 yrs. I have not sold for awhile and had accumulated goods to sell. In checking updates to accounts and ebay/paypal I noticed my PP business debit card had expired and I did not receive replacement. In searching for a link to request another PP business debit card on the PP site, I apparently disconnected myself to my business account. Therefore, my 1st question would be, can I get another PP debit card to use to buy and sell on ebay, using paypal, with a PERSONAL ACCOUNT? Or, do I need to create another business account to secure the PP debit card? Any help wld be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @jstan,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, you would not be able to request another PayPal Business Debit Mastercard and this is a debit card available for Businesses. However, if you have a personal account, you can request thePayPal Cash Card, which is a debit card that lets you access your balance, everywhere Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw cash at ATMs1 worldwide.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.