Trying to get a return address but the company keep avoiding.

JS39
Contributor
Contributor
10:38 PM Hi, I purchased the masks on 3/7 and requested the cancellation of the order but the company ignored my request and just shipped my order. I’m keeping asking the return address to return the masks as soon as I get them but they keep avoiding from giving me the return address. What can I do with this situation?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @JS39. I understand that you want a return address so once you received the package you can return it to them. It would be best to refuse the package so the courier will just return the item back to the seller or merchant. Regards to your payment, you can file a dispute that you refused the shipment providing the same reason. I hope this helps. I believe everything would be easier this way. Stay safe and God bless.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @JS39. I understand that you want a return address so once you received the package you can return it to them. It would be best to refuse the package so the courier will just return the item back to the seller or merchant. Regards to your payment, you can file a dispute that you refused the shipment providing the same reason. I hope this helps. I believe everything would be easier this way. Stay safe and God bless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.