Trying to get a paypal cash card

Codyrphotos
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently trying to request a Paypal cash card and I am struggling with it. So I click on "Request your Paypal cash card" and I click it and opens up with a form saying "To request this card, let’s set you up with a PayPal Cash Plus account" and I read through it, and when I go down and click Agree and Continue it loads up with the first page again that says "Request your Paypal cash card"  so I click it again and then It tells me to confirm my address to ship the card so I do that and then it reloads the form saying "To request this card, let’s set you up with a PayPal Cash Plus account". It does this every time I try requesting it and I've tried closing the tab, reloading my computer, etc, and still keeps doing that. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Codyrphotos 

Try clearing your browser cache/paypal cookies. Restart device. Try it again.

Another way is to have someone send you a personal payment to your PayPal account where you have to claim/accept the money, then you can confirm your PayPal account holder name, DOB, SSN, Mailing address, this converts your basic PayPal balance account to a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account and allows you to hold funds in your PayPal balance and spend with it, plus other features like Direct Deposit and getting a PayPal Cash Card.

As per: 

Policy updates and user agreement changes to Personal PayPal accounts

What can I do with my personal PayPal account, PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Codyrphotos
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response. I did that and I currently have a Paypal Cash Account but when I try to open the cash card it tells me I need to open a Paypal Cash Plus Account and every time I try to do that It doesn't let me every time I click agree and continue it just reloads the page and changes nothing.

Login to Me Too

Tony713htx
New Community Member
I’m having the exact same problem man. I’m trying to set up direct deposit & it tells me I have to make PayPal cash plus account & everytime I click “Agree & Continue” it just loads back up to the same thing. Pretty annoying since I can’t find any fix. I guess it’s just a server glitch for now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.