Trouble with links from Paypal Prepaid site

Karin1027
Contributor
Contributor

Any attempts to move from the main page of paypal-prepaid.com sends me in a never-ending loop. I would ask Support from that website but the same thing happens when I try that. I've tried both Apple and android. Anyone else having problems? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Karin1027 

Can you access the site with desktop or lap top instead of mobile device? I am able to get on with laptop Mac.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Karin1027
Contributor
Contributor

No, I tried from my Macbook first - Safari and then Firefox. Then I tried my iPad, thinking I might have something sitting in the cashe on the Mac. Same result. Then I tried my android phone in case it was an Apple thing. This was not a problem about a week ago. Only now. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Karin1027,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to navigate the PayPal Prepaid site. Are you still having difficulty? I was able to get to the FAQ page, which has a link to contact customer service for support. Are you able to get there?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Karin1027
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried again and now it works. So I guess it was some technical issue. It was down for me for about 2 weeks but I haven't had any software upgrades that I know of.

If someone has the same problem at some time and find this, just wait and expect it to clear in time. 

Thank you to the community for trying to help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.