Transfer to revolut issues

Dobrin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody. I have the following problem. I would like to transfer money to my card. For this to happen, I click on the "transfer money" button on the home page. Then I click on "standard", then it asks me to link a debit card or bank. I then click on "debit card". After I enter the information required, I click on "link card" button. Then it says "You linked your Revolut Mastercard Prepaid ••••<removed>". Then I click "done" button, because there is nothing else on the screen. Then it says "Transfer U.S. Dollar to Your MASTER_CARD ••••<removed>is linked.". Then I click "next". Then it says" "Transfer U.S. Dollar to" "Please choose an option below" "Link a bank" "Link a debit card" and there are no cards to choose from. This way, the card I link in a previous step just disappears. I have transferred money from PayPal to this card many times before. The card is verified in my pp account.
I wish you good health and all the best.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.