Transfer from account balance to pool?

mncdolly
New Community Member

I've just set up a pool to collect payments from my siblings for our cottage fund; we are all equal owners and want to split annual taxes, insurance, and lake association dues, so we have a yearly total to collect, and three bills to pay over the year.
Two sibs sent me money via PayPal, and the rest sent me checks, which I've deposited to my bank, and transferred to my PayPal acct. Now I want to transfer the two PayPal amounts, plus the amount from my bank covering the rest, into this pool I created, but I can find no way to do that, either on PayPal or in this forum.
Anyone have experience with this? I was hoping to use it as a separate, easily reportable sub-account, but if there are fees that go to PayPal for them "contributing" directly to the pool (in future, as this year's funds are already collected), I'll use another means.
Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

daviddd55
Contributor
Contributor

I think the only way to transfer money from my Paypal account to the Paypal Pool I set up is to log out of Paypal and pay the money in as if you weren't the account holder.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.