Tracking my shipment

Rpeterson0305
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for my products and I received an email from PayPal that my check was approved and received and they gave me a ID number for my transaction but no tracking number and haven’t sent me any info at all since that email which was received on October 8th 2018. How do I get a tracking number because I don’t even know if it was shipped or anything and I’m starting to get really frustrated at this point. Trying to contact PayPal over the phone is a joke and have sat on hold for 3-4 times now for about 15-20 mins a time.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

are you sure the email is from Payal?

SEND IT TO SPOOF@PAYPAL.COM ,IT WILL TELL U 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

pAYPAL does not give tracking number,seller does,as he is the one who ship the item.

never heard of Paypal accepting a check ,Paypal is no the seller?

Login to Me Too

Rpeterson0305
Contributor
Contributor
It was a e-check from my bank account. Thank you for your help I appreciate it
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you need to ask the seller,he has the item and he does the shipping.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you need to learn more about how ecommerce works and role of payment processor -paypal.

when you pays with bank fund via Paypal,IT IS an echeck,seller would be told not to ship until it clears.

It could take days to clear,if not enough fund,Paypal will wait 2 days and try again.

if you want it faster,link a credit card to your Paypal account ,then paypal will advance the money ,pay your seller and wait for your check to clear. 

Login to Me Too

Greggreg22
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I'm in the same situation as you I recieve d email saying shipped dirkirum de dunia shipped manual Was told would receive tracking number via text message
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.