Text box for add to cart

nan26
Contributor
Contributor

some time back there was a clearly identifiable box where a customer could click and enter personalised details for a product before pressing the add to cart button. Since it disappeared I have had noticeably fewer sales from my site as there is now only a blank space where the outlined box used to be. I am certain many do not realise this is where the information should go and therefore don't proceed with the purchase even although I advise on my site where to click and enter the details. Does anyone know how to add this box in ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mike195
Contributor
Contributor

@nan26 wrote:

some time back there was a clearly identifiable box where a customer could click and enter personalised details for a product before pressing the add to cart button. Since it disappeared I have had noticeably fewer sales from my site as there is now only a blank space where the outlined box used to be. I am certain many do not realise this is where the information should go and therefore don't proceed with the purchase even although I advise on my site where to click and enter the details. Does anyone know how to add this box in ?

I'm having this same problem. There is no way that people are aware that there is a text box available to them, as it is not highlighted in any way. I can't believe no one else has found this to be a problem. Or, have they found  work-around?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.