Target promo not applied

deluge1207
Contributor
Contributor

Had a $50 purchase, didn't get the $5 credit.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @deluge1207,

Welcome to our Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear a promotion didn't apply towards your PayPal purchase. Normally these kind of concerns are best handled by our Customer Support as they can dive into the issue a bit deeper than we can here.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thank you for your time and my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

deluge1207
Contributor
Contributor

If only that were true Jon. Once finally finding a real person, I have either been ghosted or had the topic closed on me without any discussion. Also, shouldn't have to rely on other platforms like twitter and facebook to support your users since it clearly can't be done through the website.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.