Sublimation Heat Press

Bishop2013
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody ever heard or had any dealings with nevdahinagelsira199479? Or Sai <removed>? I was looking for a sublimation Heat Press and they popped up on my screen. It was an awesome price and I jumped right on it! I was seeing the same type of presses for over $250.00 and they offered it for $98.93. I'm getting kind of worried because I ordered it on May 28th and it hasn't moved out of Beijing, China! Maybe by trying to save money on it, I lost my money all together! Does anyone know anything about them? Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bella1234
New Community Member

If something sounds too good to be true it usually is, I also learned this the hard way. They use Paypal payment to make themselves look legitimate. They need to constantly keep creating and deleting paypal accounts so paypal can't claw back your money.  If you do happen to have a tracking # it will eventually show the item being delivered, not to your address, but to an address in Inglewood, California. By the way, the item being delivered to Inglewood isn't what you ordered, its another item they are sending to the US. They then delete the email address on paypal so you can't get in touch with them. You might have a better chance of going after your credit card company. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mperry7010
New Community Member

I have had similar problems with China shipments. It is so bad right now that I'd suggest Paypal drop Wish.com and similar sites. During the pandemic, I've been cheated more times that I care to think about from those sources.

It can take a long time for items to arrive from China. 2 months is not uncommon. I would give it at least a month from the time it is received by their customs area. (It's coming by boat and has to clear US customs, which is slow these days.) It will continue to show the last location until it arrives in the US.

You have a tracking number. If your order is past its expected receive date, your shipper will blame Covid, but you might be able to open a case. You might want to contact them via the Paypal contact. (Find your payment and expand.) If you purchased directly, that could be a problem, especially if the popup was a Facebook listing. (Facebook posts ads from a lot of scammers and I have "friends" who post fraudulent sites.) Often the seller will change accounts and move on to scam the next person. 

Common scams currently being run are: 1) An expensive item (usually over $50) disappears from the shipping dock or the China/US customs area. 2) A shipper sends a postcard or letter using a tracking number to another person in your city using the USPS. Your package shows as delivered, the USPS won't tell you the address it was delivered at, and the scammer gets an extra month to disappear. 3) A seller said he was from Texas, but after purchase had a Viet Nam email account. The package showed shipped and picked up at my house. Even UPS is not quick enough to ship a package and have it arrive the same day several states away. I assume they have a crook assisting them in UPS, but only Paypal is interested.   I have been scammed these ways recently.

If you cannot settle the issue with the seller, you could then open a case with Paypal. They are very helpful, but it can take a month for a refund. They will try to contact the seller and give them a few days to respond before making a decision, if they feel enough time has passed for the package to arrive. I am currently waiting a $70 refund from a person who was on a 3rd party site. That company banned the seller, but I still have weeks to wait for it to be resolved, waiting for a response from the scammer. I have confidence it will be resolved.

Login to Me Too

Bishop2013
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you mperry7010, that's exactly, what I was afraid of! I paid through PayPal and I thought I saw Texas somewhere in the add. Seeing a US address eased my conscious and I wasn't worried. After paypal paid the bill, it was THEN that I saw it was from China!!! VERY unhappy and my worrying began. My item cost me $98.93 with FREE shipping. I should have known better! Well, it's the 8th of June and they claim it will be at the post office between the 12th and the 15th. We will see, but I have my, sincere, doubts! I'm gonna keep praying about it and, if you are prayer warriors or know who is, PLEASE, keep me and this situation in your prayers. I believe in prayers!!!
Login to Me Too
Solved

bella1234
New Community Member

If something sounds too good to be true it usually is, I also learned this the hard way. They use Paypal payment to make themselves look legitimate. They need to constantly keep creating and deleting paypal accounts so paypal can't claw back your money.  If you do happen to have a tracking # it will eventually show the item being delivered, not to your address, but to an address in Inglewood, California. By the way, the item being delivered to Inglewood isn't what you ordered, its another item they are sending to the US. They then delete the email address on paypal so you can't get in touch with them. You might have a better chance of going after your credit card company. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.