Social Security Benefits

Rondawg00

My SSDI benefits were taken from my Paypal by Paypal Mastercard for a reversal of provisional credits. Then Paypal Mastercard closed my card account  so unable to dispute matter. Government benefits direct deposited are supposed to be protected . 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SpclAgntMstk
Contributor
Contributor
I get SSDI and set up direct deposit on my PayPal cash card. I am not a seller and never was. I am a buyer on eBay with all positive feedback. Will PayPal be holding my benefits?
Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My SSDI benefits were taken from my Paypal by Paypal Mastercard for a reversal of provisional credits. Then Paypal Mastercard closed my card account  so unable to dispute matter. Government benefits direct deposited are supposed to be protected . 

----------

did the government deposit your SSDI benefit directly to your Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

SpclAgntMstk
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure yet. I got the card this month, activated it, and went to the social security office to give them the account and routing number. I normally get my SSDI on the third so I don't know what day I should show a balance in the app,and if I call.
Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

my question is for OP,not you.

Do not hijack other's post,start a new one .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.