Shipping labels keeps getting error

Pops-Block-Shop
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting error when trying to print shipping labels

Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Anyone help??

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sandr45
New Community Member

I am getting the same message.  Glad I'm not alone!

Login to Me Too

parsonsboutique
New Community Member

I'm also getting the same error needing to get things out to my customers before the mail comes.... 😕

Login to Me Too

TwilaFern
New Community Member

I keep getting the same error. Need to print out the label before mail runs at 11:30 this morning at my house.  Of course, this had to be a package that I promised a customer I would mail to them today.

Login to Me Too

Pops-Block-Shop
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried and now working after 3 hours of trying. It is 10:20am CST here

Login to Me Too

dmstevenson08

how do i fix the shipping/label error sorry, we're unable to process your request right now, please try again later..

Login to Me Too

Sir_Pentum
New Community Member

Same thing is happening here right now. Do to school & a full time job I can only ship to my clients 2-3 days a week for only a small window of hours per day. It is quite frustrating when you are able to print labels for all of today's orders that need to ship, then the last box which you also have to print postage for to get out is now getting this message. I have a multitude of CC/Debit, bank & a enough paypal balance to cover the shipping costs, please mind that my client paid for; but no I get this annoying message of only to be stalled getting out an order in a timely manner. With no update on even a remote eta on when this will be solved. 

Alvin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.