Shipping label will not load and cannot print

lbleisathdvm
New Community Member

I have been trying to print shipping labels over the last few days.  The label will try to open an new window but gets stuck loading and never completely opens.  I have done this many times in the past.  the only difference is that I have a new MacBook.  Has anyone else reported this or could it be my computer?  Thanks, Lynn

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @lbleisathdvm,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with opening shipping labels on your new computer. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restart the browser. Also make sure you're using the latest version of the browser and are not running any add-ons or programs that might interfere with its operation.

If the problem persists, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.