Ship Another option missing again

qtgraphics
Contributor
Contributor

Where (if anywhere) has the "ship another" option gone to now? I often use this when customers exchange a shirt for a different size. The latest answer to this recurring question in the archives is no longer valid. There is no longer an "edit tracking info" link that I can find. I find it annoying that over the last few years this option keeps getting hidden or taken away and the question gets asked over and over and over.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

@qtgraphics

That's a great question! Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums to look into it. If you're referring to the option to "ship another" via PayPal shipping, we were able to find that option located under the shipping address on the transaction details page. Here's also the steps on how to change or add some more tracking information to your transaction: https://goo.gl/qfHk22

Hope that information helps! Have a wonderful day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

qtgraphics
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. It's not there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.