Setting up Key

vinitvachhani
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to setup PayPal Key but every time it gives me error saying "Due to a system error, we’re unable to process your request at this time." And the customer service of paypal is the worst and horrendous as no one ever answers. PayPal's customer service I would say is the WORST EVER I have came across. So I am trying to get my answers to my question here, does anyone know why I am getting this error while setting up the PayPal Key?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

detective_conan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue as you, in both technical and PayPal's customer service.

I spent three days (jees, I don't know why I'm so fixated on it. I guess the frustration in failing to contacting PayPal just trapped me and drove me on) on this issue so I don't want you to go through the same trouble again. So basically I was able to FINALLY get a SENSIBLE human who actually had the basic knowledge of their product to tell me that this is a known issue, and they didn't have any timeframe to fix it yet.

She promised to record my question and escalate to higher teams. However, there's not too much she or the customer service could do at this moment. She told me to feel free to try after 24/48 hours and it just might work, so I guess I will give it a shot. 

I really hope PayPal can put their S together.

Login to Me Too

vinitvachhani
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this. Yea they really need to improve their customer service. It's like they don't care about customers at all. But yea I have been trying and still no luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.