See Paypal Cashback Mastercard Information on Papal Android App?

Hyperduel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone.  

I recently applied/approved for the Paypal Cashback Mastercard Credit Card.  After activating the card on Monday, I see the account on my Paypal via desktop computer.  Currently I don't see any information on the account on my Paypal Android App.  Is it impossible to see basic details of the Mastercard account on the Android app?  I do have Paypal Credit, which I can see just fine on my Android App. 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Hyperduel

Try updating the PayPal app if you haven't.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Hyperduel

Access to the PayPal Cashback credit card in the PayPal app is limited to current balance, available credit, and payment due details only.

Login to Me Too

Hyperduel
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting, because it is not showing me that at all on the app.  Not even telling me that I have the Paypal Cashback Mastercard.  But it does show my Paypal Credit account some how....

Login to Me Too
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Hyperduel

Try updating the PayPal app if you haven't.

Login to Me Too

Hyperduel
Contributor
Contributor

That's so weird.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.  Now I see the info from the card!  Yes, it is basic information, but it's what I needed to know.  Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

Marco2021
New Community Member
I need access to all the transaction details for the card that are made outside Paypal, not just balance and recent payment information - Help or please fix this!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.