Security Check

SilentRain
New Community Member

Sorry, long post. So I've had this issue for a while now, maybe 1-2 months, I was using the PayPal app on iOS which was fine as I could log in through my fingerprint, however whenever I went on to a website to enter my PayPal details to pay for something, it suddenly came up with 'we noticed some unusual activity on your account and need more help to make it secure, create a new password that is unique to this account'. So, I entered a new password and I spinning circle came up saying Processing, however it never went past that. This went on for a while. Recently got a new Android phone so downloaded the app to login and yet again got the same message and spinning circle, it never processes and I can't log in. Logged into the website and changed password that way and tried the app again, same thing. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix? Any help is appreciated because its doing my head in!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.