Scam accounts!!

Romeo7
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there... About a month ago I bought something and after a few days I realized that it was scam (because they send a mail to view my order and I couldn't check it).I reported here on paypal and they send me back that "We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorised." Any help pls will be appreciated!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Romeo7 

Well it was authorised wasn't it as you made the transaction in the first place.

Unauthorised is when you have been hacked and someone else has used your account without your consent to place transactions.

You should have filed for non receipt of item OR item not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Romeo7
Contributor
Contributor
And now I cant do a second report? Just like that i lost 200 pounds? Any step to do? Thanks a lot for your help i just dont know what to do,its so complicated the whole thing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Romeo7 

You could try contacting customer services and see if they will allow you a second dispute if you tell them you made a mistake.

They would have to open it for you.

OR if you funded that payment via a credit card then you could contact your card issuer and see if they can help you??

C.S.........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.