Safeway PayPal Rebate

Bob_101
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my Safeway PayPal Rebate has not shown up in my PayPal acct yet ?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

BeTheTruth
New Community Member

Called Customer Support a 2nd time and this time the gal filled out a "form". Maybe this time I will get the instructions to get the rebate. 

Login to Me Too

mrjohnvoss

Has this helped any of the others?  I see no solution listed here.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @mrjohnvoss

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a rebate.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

exsmagm
Contributor
Contributor

Similar issue for me??? I recently purchased some Liquor Items on the Safeway website that offered several rebates via PayPal. I took advantage of numerous rebate offers. I haven't heard anything back from either as to how I get my rebates. Can I safely say that I have been scammed by either Safeway or PayPal?

Login to Me Too

I wonder if anyone consider a class action suit against paypal and safeway scam?

Login to Me Too

kenballou

No kidding.  I started having trouble 2 years ago.  Went back and forth with emails to safeway customer service until they stopped replying.  Then a few months ago went through the same back and forth until I got some poor excuse that the email with the link went to my hotmail account.  I don't have a hotmail account with safeway or paypal and never have.  They went on to say that the link expired and the rebate withdrawn because I didn't respond.  Total **bleep**.  Recently, two weeks ago. I contacted safeway the next day through their email and informed them I had a rebate pending and to send the link to my yahoo acount.  No reply so far and not email link either.  I'm owed $22 dollars so far and safeway (albertsons) obviously doesn't give a damn.

Yes, a class action lawsuit sounds like a good idea.  I'm on board.  Anyone know a law office that would take our case?

Login to Me Too

Bob_101
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, for myself, I did not realize this program was still active. I remember going to customer service at my local store.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.