SX BORDER misusing my home address as return address

tohkayhow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Over the past weeks, I have been receiving parcels addressed to "SX BORDER" but uses my home address. Through facebook, I contacted one of the sender of the parcel and he told me that the parcel was was returned to the return PayPal address of a scam seller company.

Can Paypal get in contact with me to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

tohkayhow
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else has this problem? Can paypal get in contact with me to resolve this??

Login to Me Too

Madonna155
Contributor
Contributor

Hey. I recently placed an order with SX Border. I realized right after I ordered the item that I couldn't use it. I have emailed them three times in three days  to cancel the order with no response.  Their phone number work doesn't either. I have contacted the seller with no luck. I went thru the Paypal Resolution Center and opened a case. See if they can help you. Angie

Login to Me Too

Myname66
New Community Member
I don't even know what it is but I have a charge through paypal...how can I find out what it is
Login to Me Too

vegas_old_timer
New Community Member

How did you get a hold of SX Border.  I can't find anything, email, address, phone#, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.  thx..

Login to Me Too

juliewinder1
New Community Member

we ordred a remote control tractor through SX border November 7th. Its December 22nd & never got any shipping email or any info in it. It must be a scam 

Login to Me Too

rubyann65
Contributor
Contributor
I had order a hair straightener and curling iron on November 17, 2018 have not received it yet. What do we do?
Login to Me Too

Momof4fish
New Community Member
I ordered a curling iron/straightener late November off of Facebook. I created a claim on PayPal and have had word from SX Border, given a tracking number, and have been tracking it. It is coming from China.
Login to Me Too

Jeffs6
New Community Member

I had the same problem. Mine finally arrived but gets too hot and singed my hair. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.