Routing number

TamNow
New Community Member
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to locate the routing number to my card?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi TamNow,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

if your question is about PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® here's how to find the Bank routing number and your PayPal Prepaid Card Account number in order to arrange direct deposit:

The Bancorp Bank's ABA routing number is 114924742. Your card account number is not the 16-digit number on the card. There are 3 easy ways to find out your card account number:

•     If your PayPal Prepaid Card is linked with your PayPal Account, log-in to your online Account Center. From the main menu, select, "Add/Manage Money" and then "Direct Deposit." The information required to enroll in the direct deposit service appears in the grey box on the right side of the screen.
  •     If you are enrolled in our real-time alerts service, text "DIRECT" to 22622. You will receive the information via a text message from us — standard text message rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
  •     Call (866) 753-6440 and select the "Other Services" option from the menu.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.